Paws and Play Everyday Gift Box for Dogs Review & Discount Code (until December 31st, 2014)

Since our household was having so much fun with pet subscription boxes, I decided to order one for my doggy-niece Meadhren (a soft coated Wheaten Terrier) as an early Christmas present.

It arrived quite quickly in Cape Breton and Meadhren's Ma, Lillian gave me the updates! Christmas came a little early.
Paws and Play have a number of gift options but I decided on the Everyday Gift Box for Dogs (I selected Medium sized doggies).  These boxes cost $19.95 plus shipping.

Here's what Meadhren got from her cousin Goo:


Total declared value of $37.95.

With the cost being $19.95, a pretty good value and a big doggy hit!

They do cat boxes and mixed pet family, holiday themes and pet parent boxes as well.

Remember there are 2 promo/discount codes good until December 31, 2014

Code: slobber15 for 15% off any theme box (like this one)
Code: welcome10 for 10% off entire purchase

Woof & Cheers,
Lori

Here are my other Paws and Play Reviews

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter