Garden Evolution - April 17th, 2012

Love the yellow and purple crocus together
Yes, I know...  Makeup is a beautiful thing.  But I am a Libra and look for beauty in everything.  My garden captured my thoughts today.  It is a wonderful feeling to see colour, texture and enjoy what emotions it evokes in you.

Wait...Colour, texture...  Can't that also be applied to makeup?  Hee Hee Hee.

Here is where my eyes were drawn today.  I am not a professional photographer - hell I always shoot on auto so....

Crocus





My Favourite Flower

Pasqueflower

Pasqueflower - one of my favourites!

 Creepers

Creepin in the Rock Garden

 Veggies

Garlic

 Fruit in my Garden

Indigo Gem Haskap

Buds on my Pear tree (no Partridge though)

Buds on my Santa Rosa Plum


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter