January 2015 Pawpack

I have a 55lb American Staffordshire Terrier that I affectionately call "The Goo" or "Goober". Adopted from a local rescue in August of 2014, she is a funny dog with lots of personality (read stubbornness). I love her to pieces and spoil her to a fault.

This spoiling has lead me to subscription boxes. Being a first time dog owner I have no idea what is out there for dogs and frankly going into a pet store stresses me out! I thought subscribing to boxes would allow me to discover what she likes or doesn't and really expose her to new things that I may not get locally.

I've viewed a fair number of blog posts before I decided to subscribe to PawPack. I have committed to at least 3 months to assess whether it is suitable for The Goo. They are fairly active on social media which I like. Their items will always be either Organic, All-Natural, or Eco-Friendly - that's a real good thing to hear. Our subscription is the Premium box. Pawpack is customizable for the size of dog and offers and option for your cat.

The theme for this month is setting new goals.

First up is the Hatchables inside-out dog toy from Fetch. I call him Toucan Charlie.Cost=$12.99
I must say that for whatever reason this toy has survived. If you have followed my other pet box posts - very few make it a day without losing a piece of them. She's been pretty gentle with Charlie.

 Here's a pizzle stick. I don't recall the brand but it was gone in 45 seconds. She LOVES these. 

I have no idea what this was. Ear? Snout? I DON'T KNOW! I'm not sure if she will get this as a treat.

Next is Wellness Pure Rewards Beef Jerky Bits for Dogs. Made of 90% pure, high quality meat. No wheat or grain. Cost=$12.49
 

earthbath totally natural pet care Grooming Wipes. I have received another scent for the Goo before. She hates to be bathed so I use wipes instead. She patiently lets me do it... occasionally.
Yayayayayay! More stuff for me!
I don't know MA! It looks weird
The monthly cost of the Premium box is $28/month plus $10 shipping to Canada (free in the US). It contains 4-5 full sized surprise items each month along with various samples and other goodies.

There is a Deluxe box at $43/month. It contains 6-7 full sized surprise items each month along with various samples and other goodies. I assume shipping details are the same.

If you are considering subscribing I recommend you google discount codes for pawpack - some are really quite good.

You can subscribe here.

My other Pawpack reviews.

Woof and Cheers!
Goo and Lori

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter