Friday MUG - Week 3 (June 29, 2012)

Hello bangs!!!  Here is an abbreviated Friday MUG!  I mixed things up a bit (just a smidge)

Products Used (with links):


Received this in my April Top Box.  My skin is in pretty good shape so I decided that I didn't need a full on foundation.  It's not bad!
Cream based so is not fluid in any way.  But I apply and buff with my 224 brush after I finish my eyes.
Received in my Tarte for Tru Blood palette. It's an excellent primer and I am almost out!!!

I was lazy so it is simply a wash of colour on my lids and slightly above the crease.




I do mix it up and use others during the week!!!
The clinique mascara has run out but I cleaned the brush and now use it to apply my mascara that I use on the top lashes.
Received in my March Glossy Box.  I honestly love it!
Just a touch under the eyes to set the concealer and it seems to help preventing my lower lash mascara from melting to a mess.  Always... and with a light hand it really makes a difference with helping things stay put!
This is from my June GlymmBox.  Lovely to apply and while the staying power isn't terrific, when layered with the balm makes for a nice lip colour.



Cheers,
Lori

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter