March 2015 MunchPak Original

I decided to branch out a little bit and try a monthly treats subscription. This particular one is from a company called MunchPak based out of the United States. They ship worldwide and you can order a subscription for yourself on a monthly basis/for longer durations or gift it to someone in 3, 6 or 12 month increments.

Anything in italics are direct quotes from the website.

MunchPak is an assortment of the best snacks from around the world delivered to your home, dorm room, or office as often as you would like.

There are 3 options on sizes:

  1. MunchPak Mini (5-6 Snacks) - $9.95 +$5 flat shipping to Canada
  2. MunchPak Original (10+ Snacks) - $19.95 +$10 flat shipping to Canada
  3. MunchPak Family Pak (20+ Snacks) - $39.95 +$19 flat shipping to Canada
You can opt to have delivery weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.

You can customize it up the wazoo and there are extra charges for customization.
 
MunchPak currently accepts; Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, and Bitcoin.

*This particular box I received was a Thank You from MunchPak. Why? They launched a new website and during my ordering process I noticed a couple of issues and followed up with them. They sent me this box to say "Thanks". I didn't expect it but am sure impressed that they did so.

This box is the MunchPak Original.

I've decided not to give my opinion on the flavour - it is so subjective that for me to express my impressions may not be of any value to you. Review to see if there is anything you find intriguing.




Box was pretty darned full. What's in it?

Jack 'N Jill Chippy BBQ Flavor - These chips have a mean BBQ Flavor and spectacular crunch with a kick  from the Philippines.




Argo Yogo Fruit Candy With Yogurt Filling - Yummy yogurt covered fruit pieces are so smooth, rich, creamy and delicious. Yum yum. From Poland


Wedel Delicje Biscuit Raspberry Flavour - Delicje is a one of a kind, very soft and sweet biscuit topped with melty chocolate, tart raspberry, sweet cherry or fresh strawberry topping and has a yummy filling in the center.  From Poland.

Hazelnut Poker Wafer - A treat great for any occasion. This full flavored wafer has a taste infusion of hazelnut and a wholesome crunch. From Italy.


 Pocky Milk - The original Pocky was followed by almond flavored coatings in 1971, and strawberry flavored coatings in 1977. Today the Pocky product line includes variations such as milk, mousse, green tea, honey, banana and coconut flavored coatings. From Thailand

Viktorija Nykstukas Biscuits - These fun and delicious biscuit crackers are sweet and wholesome. They make an excellent addition to coffee and tea time or for any in between meal snack times. From Lithuania.


Maamoul “TEASHOP” - made from premium Saudi dates and is a delicious gourmet snack. From Saudi Arabia.


Eiffel Bon Bons Apple - Chewy Fruity and deliciously tasty ball shaped candies in apple flavor. From France.



Pei Tien Corn Roll (French Thick Corn Soup) - Crunchy and Delicious Snack that tastes like buttered corn. From Taiwan


Glico Caplico Mini Obukuro - This fun and delicious baked wheat cracker looks like an ice cream cone centered with vanilla, chocolate or strawberry filling. From Japan.


So there you have it. Let's double check on the promise:

MunchPak Original (10+ Snacks) - check.

I find this a very interesting mix of treats from 9 different countries. None of which is familar to me.

You may notice that I didn't put links or a value to these treats. I found it difficult to find some and certainly put a cost on them. I think I'm subscribing for the novelty of something new to me.

Looking to subscribe

Cheers,
Lori


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter