April 2015 TopBox featuring NeoStrata

TopBox has consistently been an excellent beauty subscription box. They typically have great products, their shipping is super fast and they are a Canadian based company.

What I particularly like about TopBox is that they send you an email approximately 3 weeks before your box ships with some options to set your wish list. Typically it is 4 or 5 groups of one, two or items in a collection. If none of the options appeal to you, you can opt to get the regular box.

TopBox costs $12/month, shipping included (but plus tax - $13.80 grand total) and they offer multiple month subscription in 3, 6 and 12 month increments. There are usually 4 beauty samples in each package. Sometimes with the special package there can be fewer items but still within a generous value point.


This month my TopBox selection was NeoStrata skin care. I've not used this brand previously but as I love any skin care products I am game to try.

Anything in italics are direct quotes from the website.

Enclosed in the tube was 3 items.

Moisture Infusion™ Hydrating Cream

Ideal for replenishing skin's moisture. The skin is softer, more comfortable and supple.
Ideal for:
  • Dry, normal skin
  • Dehydrated skin
  • All ages 
Results:
  • Replenishes moisture
  • Restores softer, more comfortable and supple skin
Size: 50 mL
Suggested retail price: $30.00

 I'm not sure of the size. For argument sake, let's say 10ml. About $6

Glycolic Renewal™ Smoothing Cream 5%

Glycolic Renewal™ Smoothing Cream 5% Glycolic Acid Encapsulated moisturizes skin, while exfoliating dead cells on skin’s surface, and maximizing skin renewal. This daily moisturizer helps reveal a smoother, more radiant, and visibly younger skin.

Ideal for:

  • Normal to dry skin
  • Uneven, dull skin
  • All ages
  • Concentration at 5%: Sensitive skin or new users of glycolic acid

Results:

  • Skin texture: Pores are less visible, less dilated
  • Skin radiance: Skin is more luminous and radiant
  • Skin tone evenness : Up to 78% significant improvement in skin tone evenness
  • Reduction in wrinkles: Up to 72% of visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
Size: 50 mL
Suggested retail price: $39.00

The sample I received is 15ml. About $11.70?

Skin Renewal Peel Solution

Ideal quick fix for uneven and dull skin. The glycolic acid will help eliminate the dead cells responsible for the rough skin. This solution contains 10% glycolic acid and 10% gluconolactone, the highest potency available of AHA to achieve results after only 1 treatment.

Ideal for:

  • All skin types
  • Uneven, dull skin
  • All ages

Results:

  • Removes build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin
  • Evens out complexion
  • Reveals radiant, younger-looking skin after just 1 treatment
Size: 50 mL
Suggested retail price: $75.00

 The sample I received is 20ml. About $13.30?

I am really quite happy with this month's subscription. Value is about $31 which is more than I paid. I really don't care as there are 3 items that I have never used before and I wanted to try a glycolic acid product.


Another winning month from TopBox.
 
Here are my other TopBox Reviews.
Cheers, 
Lori

PS. I neglected to mention that I received a small travel sized bottle of Hawaiian Tropic SPF30 in the package too.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter