New Year and my 1st Travel Adventure of 2015

There will always be a list of places that you would like to visit. My list in loooonnnngggg.

I would love to just explore forever. Alas, there's a pesky thing called work and income that calls and limits my nomadic desires.

Lucky for me I have Krista, Melany and Taryn as friends who invited me to spend a weekend in NYC with them. I am the only one who has never been to New York before (except an airport to head elsewhere) so I am beyond excited. I would love to see everything but with their sage advice will limit the number of attractions to a manageable amount.
Photo By Josh Libatique

Photo By Paulo Barcellos Jr.

Here are a couple of ideas:

Walking the Brooklyn Bridge
Attending the NYC Ballet
Attending a Broadway show
Attending a Rangers hockey game (Hurricanes vs Rangers)
Attending a Knicks game (Lakers vs Knicks)
Attending the NY Philharmonic concert
Roaming around (Central Park, Chelsea, Meatpacking District)
Eating from food trucks
Having high tea
Drinking a flat white
Drinking beer

I am staying in a historic and stunningly beautiful (and convenient) hotel in Manhattan. Pretty good for my 1st time hey?

If you are interested in our shenanigans, please visit back to follow my trip to the Big Apple!

I have decided to hashtag my tweets and photos as #LoriInNYC for ease of searching.
Instagram (as pitcherplantnl)

Twitter (as pitcherplantnl)


I've also included all the tweets from my friends Krista, Melany and Taryn!


Cheers!
Lori 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter