January 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag

I've been a subscriber of Ipsy Glam bag since June 2014 and on the whole I have had pretty good Ipsy experiences. Costing $10/month plus $4.95 shipping.

I love the little makeup bags. I received a ton but gave them to a local shelter. 

I don't know who the ladies are in the above picture


First up is Bellapierre shimmer powder in the colour Excite. Retails for $14.99

I don't wear much in the way of shimmer. It appears that it's fine texture could be used for a highlight. I will gift to my niece.

Next is Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush. Retails for $9.99

It's a synthetic brush with surprisingly soft bristles. Very nice. I have many brushes so my niece wins AGAIN!

(MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm is a new brand to me. Retails for $12.00
But I love Mojitos! 

Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream. Retails for $19.99 (now names an Eye Treatment).
This I started using right away. It has no discernible scent and is very emollient. My eyes need every bit.

Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow. A palette of 3 costs $14.

My colour was Treasure. I have to say it is very "creamy" and went on very well. Again, I am not much of a shimmer person but I used it this past weekend for stage makeup.

All in all, an excellent selection this month!

Looking to subscribe?

Here are my Ipsy reviews.

Cheers!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter