Friday Mug - Week 2 (June 22, 2012)

Serious Face with Flash
I was so happy that people were interested in my first Friday Mug post!!  Freaking Awesome!!!  Let me begin on week 2....  I have used many of the same products, just looks a little different and I used a different technique when applying colour to my eye lids.  Will explain more in a minute.

No flash
 God!  Where did that long forehead come from!!!  But I digress....

Products Used (with links):

Meh... I decided to switch it up
I like this primer.  I have been trying this since receiving it in the May TopBox.  It's a matte foundation primer and acne treatment in one.  I have a couple of spots so I am fighting them with this!
My go-to foundation right now. Apply with fingers and buff with my Kabuki brush.  Love it!!
Cream based so is not fluid in any way.  But I apply and buff with my 224 brush after I finish my eyes.
Received in my Tarte for Tru Blood palette. It's an excellent primer and I am almost out!!!

I was watching a YouTube video by makeup artist Rae Morris on how to do smokey eyes and I tried (unsuccessfully) to replicate it.
I use this mascara more and more...  Can't help it!
Why a different mascara for my bottom lashes?  A couple of reasons:  Clutz with mascara wand and after trial and error I don't seem to get the mascara leeching down with this product!  And the wand is teeny weeny!!!!
I am not a big fan of sparkly blush but every so often I get in the mood for Nars. 
Just a touch under the eyes to set the concealer and it seems to help preventing my lower lash mascara from melting to a mess.  Always... and with a light hand it really makes a difference with helping things stay put!
This is from my June GlymmBox.  Lovely to apply and while the staying power isn't terrific, when layered with the balm makes for a nice lip colour.

Cheers,
Lori

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter