Camino de Santiago Catch All - Ride this Journey with me!

Wondering if there's a spot to see all the updates while I'm on The Way of St. James?

Following Krista's lead, I decided to have a place that will capture my Twitter and Instagram feeds from the Camino.  Updates will be sporadic but they'll come.

I have decided to hashtag my tweets and photos as #caminotwitlori for ease of searching

Instagram (as pitcherplantnl) Twitter (as pitcherplantnl)
One of the many training faces to get to the Camino.

Cheers and Buen Camino!
Lori

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter