February 2012 TopBox Overview

 February TopBox

I am sooo excited to be receiving beauty samples in the mail.  I was a bit skeptical at first but I have to say that I have not been disappointed thus far in any of the deliveries. This is my second TopBox and I think they are fab!


They send everything in a cylinder which are covered with a lovely paper.
The cylinder of samples


Off came the top of the package


Let's have a peek inside

Brochure on the inside

The List of what is included

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

Derma 24 Collagen Elastin Restorative Hand & Nail Treatment - FULL SIZE

Whats left??





Pari Light Pink Shadow - FULL SIZE

Shadow on Finger

Swatch on Hand


YSL Mascara


Mascara Wand Close Up









Overall thoughts?

On the products

I have tried everything but the YSL Touche Eclat.

  • The Derma is excellent on my hands, I usually lather up my hands and put on cotton gloves when going to bed - this creme is making a difference (used every night this past week);
  • The pari eyeshadow is a lovely light pink.  I recommend you wear a good eye primer underneath for 2 reasons; to punch up the colour (as the pigment is a tad light) and to keep the shadow from fading.
  • The YSL Mascara is ok.  I prefer a mascara with more impact but this is a nice one coat formula that I wear to work.  The staying power is not ideal but I like it for an understated look. 
  • Also included was 2 samples of LillyPilly (oops forgot to photograph them).  I received LillyPilly in another box previous and I do enjoy the product.  Lovely smelling and very emollient!

On TopBox

I think it is very much worth the money.  For $10 plus tax, I received 2 full size products and 3 nice sample sized products.  Love the packaging!!

Anyone else with thoughts on the products?  I welcome all feedback!

Cheers,
Lori












0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter