What I am loving right now (non-cosmetic related)

I always like reading reviews. From Trip Advisor to Urbanspoon, I read and write reviews in the faith of what it was intended, to have a honest, personal account of places. I became active in ore, sporadic in another.

Then along came Yelp and I enjoyed the diversity of the places and reviews from people in my own community; People of varying tastes, writing styles and interests. Maybe you don't eat out but clothes shop like crazy! Maybe you know of a leather shop in town that custom makes belts - it doesn't matter, just review it!


I am now yelping - adding my review that reflects my personality and tastes. Maybe people will find it informative, some maybe even amusing. Doesn't matter, I am enjoying it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter