June 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag

I've been a subscriber of Ipsy Glam bag since June 2014 and on the whole I have had pretty good Ipsy experiences. It costs $10/month plus $4.95 shipping to Canada.

Created by Michelle Phan and headed with a group of (You Tube) well known beauty vloggers (aka stylists), their branded glam bags are typically filled with items from well known companies and sometimes emerging beauty suppliers.

Essentially you take a beauty quiz and they send items that best fit the results (within a larger group of items for that month). For instance - I don't use nail polish and I rarely get any. I prefer creams, etc and I believe I have received some type of cream/mask or similar each bag I've received.

Let's move on to this month...

 I love that they send a different little bag each month containing all of the items.

J. Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain




This lip stain is semi-matte and is made with Vitamin E and plant extracts. Comes in 14 shades and costs $5.99. I received a full size container in the colour Blow Your Mind.

Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer


This primer is a familiar one to me. I've used it off and on for a number of years. Always great and this size is perfect for travel. A full size 30ml container will run you about $36.

LAVANILA LABORATORIES The Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla

The Body Butter and the company is new to me. The fragrance is not overwhelming and I like that it is all natural. A 6.7 oz container costs about $19.

AURORA Intensive Eyeliner Pen


I love a eyeliner pen. I am also very picky about it's long lasting wear and the tip - too bulky and I can't use it well. 

The first time I tried it was a failure, it skipped going on and then started to streak early in the afternoon. The subsequent 2 additional attempts met with success - not 24 hour but about 12-15 hours. The tip is bigger than I typically use but manageable.

Price is between $8-12. The colour I received was Blackberry.

tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon
Shadow crayons are fantastic. I use them as a base for other shadows or if pressed for time I will use it alone. I received the Kona Coffee.

Cost is about $26.

I will use every item in this bag. That's a stellar result!

Ipsy is consistently a good quality beauty subscription bag.

Looking to subscribe?

Here are my other Ipsy reviews.

Cheers!
Lori

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter