Camino de Santiago Day 12-What the devil have I been doing all this time??

Walking...

Yep walking...

About 235kms of it. 

Let's catch up shall we?

I was delayed out of London to Madrid, missing the train to Leon. Found a bus which got me to the Albergue in Leon at 500am. I started to walk with Krista at 630am, that's about 45 minutes of sleep before a 20km hike. 

Making good choices already!

The hike out was met with a thunder, lightening and rain storm... I was thrilled!!

Each day thus far has been a study in contrasts for me. Moments of pure energy followed by exhaustion. I think that's my lot for this... And I don't mind it a bit. 

Today was the walk from Portomarin to Palas de Rei. Beautiful weather-check. Healthy legs and feet-check. Lots of cafe con leche-check. 

I walked with a South African/Australian, a Spaniard, and a Canadian. Each had different interests but we all had the same look on our face... Joy. 

Buen Camino!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter