July 2014 Ipsy Bag

First of all, please excuse the sub-sub par pictures of the products. New camera... I am inept... Blah, Blah, Blah.

My Sensationally Sunkissed Ipsy bag this month was filled with a number of products I can use... STAT!

Let's get started shall we?


Dang I love the bag! So cute.
This Glam bag featured 5 items:
  1. bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow 2.0 in Inspriation - Which is a delicate shimmer pink and purple.I had not tried it and decided to gift to my 18 year old niece. It looks lovely on her.
  2.  derma e BB Creme with SPF 25 in shade light. I've used this product for about a week and it gives me light coverage but goes on like a dream. It's staying power is good for a BB creme and lasts pretty much my whole work day.


  3.  Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink. Love this balm. I am definitely going to try other shades.
  4. Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine.
  5. Pur~lisse pur~protect spf 30. It's a nice moisturizer and have used it every day since I received the Ipsy bag. Not overtly fragrant to me.

    Of all these products the only one I would never add to my collection is the bronzer. Not because I didn't like the product but I do not as a rule use it. I will re-gift it to someone.
On the whole a very nice selection this month. Lots of new (to me) brands to explore. I do love the bag though - It's incredibly sweet.

Cheers,
Lori



0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter