Friday Mug - Week 4, July 6th, 2012

Hey July!  Wanna see my face? And the double chin??




Here is the Friday MUG!  I mixed things up again...

Products Used (with links):

I like this primer.  I have been trying this since receiving it in the May TopBox.  It's a matte foundation primer and acne treatment in one.
I really like this primer. My undertone is yellow and this primer seems to settle my colouring. So I layered a little on top of the Cover FX
My go-to foundation right now. Apply with fingers and buff with my Kabuki brush.  Love it!!

Cream based so is not fluid in any way.  But I apply and buff with my 224 brush after I finish my eyes.

YouTube's ginabinawina recommended it and I do like it as an all over setting powder.  Can get it at Sally's for cheap!
Received in my Tarte for Tru Blood palette. It's an excellent primer and I am almost out!!!
I love this green!

I love the colour.  My favourite brown kohl pencil.

I did a review of this in the spring.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I used it on both top and bottom lashes, but used my clinique bottom lash mascara wand for the... bottom lashes.


Received in my March Glossy Box.  I honestly love it!
Just a touch under the eyes to set the concealer and it seems to help preventing my lower lash mascara from melting to a mess.  Always... and with a light hand it really makes a difference with helping things stay put! 
Well used and well worn....  Still one I reach for often.
 

Cheers!
Lori

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter