TopBox and Luxebox

I will admit it... I am a makeup/skincare whore (oops)!  I can't get enough of it and my poor husband is being slowly squeezed out of the bedroom to make way for my obsession.

That said, I have been reading about the monthly sample boxes that are offered as a subscription service.  And I decided that I am going to try it out.  I ordered the TopBox but unfortunately the first one I can get is February 2012.  I ordered Luxebox for December!!!


Check back with detailed reviews and we'll see!  Could be a love match!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter