Ever have a day....

When you look in your closet and hate everything?  Nothing coordinates, or fits, or it's something you have worn a million times!!!  That was me at 8:15am....  These clothes were perfectly fine last week, or yesterday for that matter but today blech.

3 skirt switches, and 2 top switches and then my hand reaches for a bag waaaaaay in the back of my closet.  I reach in and find 3 scarves I had forgotten I purchased.

A Pashmina from Florence (from 2009) and 2 scarves from Hanoi (also from 2009).   Hooray! And a little ridiculous!!!

Style challenge resolved.  Am I completely content?  No, but I am less irritated by my fashion breakdown!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment. I read them all.

Thanks ever so much!
Lori

 

EBates Canada (referral link)

Ebates.ca

Canadian Food Blogger

Canadian Food Blogger
Food Bloggers of Canada Member

Influenster

Follow me on Twitter